Terms & Conditions in short
- Redcliffe Yoga & Massage is made available by SJ Seghers & R Shitamichi trading as Redcliffe Yoga & Massage ABN: 26 345 963 470.
- Japanese cooking classes are provided by Samantha J Seghers trading as Mindful Menus ABN: 91 954 530 241
- By ordering any of our services, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order with Redcliffe Yoga & Massage, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- Concession discount will only be provided on presentation of a concession card.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Redcliffe Yoga & Massage and will not be shared except as necessary for the completion of classes, workshops and retreats.
- Class, workshop, treatment, retreat and pass fees are non-refundable for change of heart but may be transferable to another in extenuating circumstances.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for retreats.
- Events outside Redcliffe Yoga & Massage's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Redcliffe Yoga & Massage reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- All photos copyright owned by Redcliffe Yoga & Massage and Samantha Seghers unless otherwise stated
- Group events/classes may be photographed or videoed and these photographs and videos may be used as advertising for similar events in the future. By participating in any group class or Event, workshop or retreat with Redcliffe Yoga & Massage you consent to having your photos/video taken, and these being used at a later date. You also agree that there will be no financial or other form of compensation for you for this.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully. You should understand that using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Redcliffe Yoga & Massage, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Redcliffe Yoga & Massage for the sale and supply of any services. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Redcliffe Yoga & Massage. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure delivery of services to you, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is available only to Redcliffe Yoga & Massage and guest instructors. It will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Redcliffe Yoga & Massage to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Redcliffe Yoga & Massage Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Redcliffe Yoga & Massage's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Redcliffe Yoga & Massage is released from obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
Services will not be provided until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Redcliffe Yoga & Massage.
All transfers conducted through Redcliffe Yoga & Massage are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer's own expense.
Redcliffe Yoga & Massage reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to schedules, prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the event of a service/event being sold out, Redcliffe Yoga & Massage has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Redcliffe Yoga & Massage shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement services or subsequent events if available.
SquareSpace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://shop.RedcliffeYogaAndMassage.com.
If you have any queries, comments or feedback please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retreat bookings, workshop bookings, passes and gift certificates are non-refundable for change of heart or circumstance. You may be able to transfer the pass to another person if it has not be started, or in extenuating circumstances.
Private classes, massage bookings and package bookings must be rescheduled at least 12 hours before the appointment time. If rescheduled with less than 12 hours' notice, the prepaid fee will be forfeit.
Once passes are purchased they are only valid for the length stated at purchase.
- block passes are only valid for the current block
- flexipasses are valid for 2 consecutive blocks
- casual classes must be used within a month of purchase if pre-paid
Retreat fees are nonrefundable. Travel insurance in compulsory for all retreat participants.